Monday, May 29, 2017

THE MERRY MONTH OF MAY


My "1/2 cup full" philos'
has been on full speed ahead 
over the passed couple of weeks.
With a smile and Mr. Orangie 
in tow ~


allow me to introduce Harley
my very young companion
and
Mr. Orangie filcher
(that is a word right ~ 
click the yellow word!?!)
Nothing but good energy here 😍!!! 


The sand is returning to my favourite beach again.
It is always so soul-refreshing to inhale the salty
Atlantic Ocean
chase for Mr. Orangie
and
feel so Doodle~complete.


On an entirely different note:
Look here!
This is a Baltimore Oriole
frolicking and rollicking 
in our azalea and cherry trees.
1st time seeing this beauty.
Happy Camper, indeed.


The Merry Month of May brings rain
and in this case
gazillions of droplets
covering everything insight.
This is a very very close up view of the beauty of an azalea blossom.
Enjoy!


Back to the beach again!
Fetching and swimming
helps me lose the 10 pounds
that my vet decided was necessary.
So, drum roll
I lost 7 pounds
and
I am overjoyed
and
continuing with my new diet.


This raindrop sparkle
truly helps me see life easier.


Even the wild strawberries appear joyful.
What is it about all this anyway?


Cedar waxwing Joy!
Six lovelies landed on my cherry tree
and
proceeded to eat the cherry blossoms.
They visited for a few minutes 
and
swoosh
they were gone
but not before my Daddy Ron captured this beauty.


Re-acquainting our lives with a salt marsh pond along the trail
has been upper most on my walks with Daddy Ron.


When one has the trail and a backyard
full of nature
the light and shadow
just stops one in their tracks ~
just like me below!


So are you coming or not ? 
😉💖🐶🐩🐵

26 comments:

  1. Loved this...photos are amazing..it looks like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring on the Eastern Shore ~ I think it's time for a South Shore view!

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Hi to Milan!
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Your photos are perfect, and I'd so love to come along on a walk with you, Sophie, and a picture taking walk with your Daddy Ron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and CONGRATS on that weight loss!! A tribute to your Dad's great care, and YOUR keeping moving!! :-)

      Delete
    2. Help from my favourite vet Dr. Lindsay ~ with her suggestion and guidance the pounds began to shed just like my hair ~ oh I am full of it aren't I.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on slimming down, Sophie! And I love all the droplets photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently ribs showing through is a good thing ~ who would of thunk!

      Rain drops a'plenty I do possess.

      Delete
  4. Weight loss, well done, And the photos, every one so worthy of an entry into a photographic competition.Put the word out, Sophie, and find where they will get that " Purple Rosette" for Champion of all entries. Spring is a special time of the year, and we see how nature can overcome winter cold and give us those blossoms all over again. Your Cedar Waxwing, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much Jean.

      You are a good friend. I so wish our homes weren't so far away from each other.

      Thanks so much for your kind words indeed.
      Ron

      Delete
  5. Love from me Trevor and Leaf ...❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doodle Hugs from my world.

      All the best.

      Delete
  6. Sophie, you are such an incredibly gifted photographer and artist. I don't know how you do it ... without opposable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you are right ~~ how do I do it without opposables ?

      Doodles Forever

      Delete
  7. Hi Sophie, what wonderful photos Daddy Ron has taken, simply beautiful! Lawrencetown beach looks as wonderful as I remember. Wish I knew you when we lived there!
    Have fun with Harley and Mr. Orange.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ho Robin ~ Do you think we may have walked passed each other and didn't realize that our paths would cross many years later?

      Imagine that.

      Delete
  8. Tell Daddy Ron that his photography is Awesome.....and he gets such great photographs of your Sophie - but then on reflection, he couldn't go far wrong could he, as you are very photogenic. Glad your diet is going well (I could do with one myself, hohum).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann
      You are a sweetheart.
      Kindness coming back to you.
      All the best.

      Delete
  9. How nice to see you again, SophieDoodle. Your daddy's pictures are awesome. A much overused word, but not by me, so it's OK to say it. AWESOME in their beauty. It's also great to have a daddy who sees the beauty in nature. It means he's a good man. Samson needs to lose ten pounds too, but he doesn't run loose like you, so we have to walk together to accomplish it. It will take a long time......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High 5 to you, INGERDOODLE as always.

      I have to be careful while walking on the trails this year because of the increase in the tick population. Daddy Ron found one on his neck today and he was not a happy camper. So now I am on a strict no grassy lands to run on. Summer is here and life changes. Did I ever tell you that I prefer cooler temps.

      Take care of Samson and Faith.
      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Your photos are breathtaking, Ron! It's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two months of meds being changed and a major G.P. visit next week has made my world much more normal again.

      Thusly, blogging is much easier to handle and to share.

      Cheers
      Ron

      Delete
    2. Cheers, Ron! I'm really glad to hear that things are going better for you. Modern medications are life saving, but they too often come with serious side effects, and when the dosage or medicine is changed, it can be tough on the patient. Feel better and stronger, my friend!!!

      Delete
  11. I love this series of photos! What an amazing life you lead with so many adventures and so much beauty around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh many thanks Marfa!
      YOU have been an inspiration in viewing life from many angles ~ mucho DOODLE HUGS!!

      Delete
  12. Welcome back sweet Sophie!
    love Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard Cynthia & Mocha!

      DoodleRomp comoing your way!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!