Thursday, June 11, 2015

BUBBLES ♫♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫♪




This week has been as especially grateful week.
I am getting up by 7 AM to walk the beach
with the sun slipping above the horizon
melting the fog away
and
Ron has had great news
that his heart is doing really well.


Hi everyone!
Do you see Ron waving and myself looking off to the far east?
I love bubbles!


"X" marks the spot!
At least 1/2 an "X", 
kind of difficult holding a camera with arms outstretched 
to complete the "X" effect.
SO we must use our imagination, right!?!


The bubbles are all colours of the rainbow.
Always a thrill to see what nature has in store for us
on these early morning walks.


Look Ron is inside his own bubble!
No surprise there!


The unexpected is always so perfect.
Crouching down 
clicking the camera
and
Bubbles full of Ron and me.


Bubbles and Rope
Didn't I tell you it was a very special day!
Heart you, Ron!!!
♫♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫♪