Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SNOWHEART 4 U


So this is what happened in the last 24 hours.
A MAJOR SNOW DUMP
a late winter sky-opening snow cover
as big as all get out!


The winds blew and howled drifting so much snow.


covering absolutely everything


almost covering up our blue/green horse weather vane
on the clematis covered driveway fence


This is truly the 1st time in my 8 years
that I have ever had to deal with this amount and height of snowbanks.


But when a girl has to go ~~~


well, a dame has to relieve herself ~~~


underneath my favourite snow-peaked birdhouse
(only one here 
even if it looks like 2)


But with all this surprise of white fluffies,
look what I found just for you guys!
A SNOWHEART on our pear tree!
(will this make the pear blossoms come sooner?)


Here I am foraging my way through the snow drifts out our back door!
(You'll see the SNOWHEART to the right near the end!)


 Mid-March in Nova Scotia!
It's either cold 
or some form of snow!
No wonder School Break is this week.
Really they don't know what they are missing!