Saturday, November 29, 2014

DOODLE HEART & DOODLE HAIRDO TIME



Wandering through the dune grasses the other day my
 DOODLE ANTENNAE 
started to tingle
which meant either 
I was going to visit someone
or
I was going to get a haircut.


Major hugs were coming from the usual suspects, in this case Daddy Jim.
I was so right about this feeling and before I knew it 
we were visiting ~


Mim Mim (Jim's sister) at Mills Brothers again.
She ALWAYS makes me feel super good inside
because I think she has a DOODLE HEART!


She loved my hair cut
just as much as I did. 
We laughed and squiggled all over the place.
I made a new friend there too,
a lady that works with Mim Mim.


I was quite played out after my visit at Mim Mim's clothing and beauty shop,
as my reflection shows while parked near a java joint.
I just plunked my chin on the car window sill
and breathed in the sights waiting for the trip home.


I hopped out of the car as soon as we drove into the driveway at home.
I love to check things out whenever I go away.
My hair cut always takes a day or two for me to digest
just like it does for the people too.