Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MY 1ST XMAS PARTY !!


"I PROMISE TO NEVER EAT OFF ANYONE'S PLATE"
repeat
repeat
repeat


These three are notorious for putting together a great meal for a bunch of people.
Jim's brother ~ Dennis
Jim
Jackie
I am sniffing the goodies because I believe in making sure 
everything's AOK for the visitors.


Jim is telling someone something
but I figure if I hang in close,
then just maybe
some sweet morsel will fall my way.


This sweet lady loved my Xmas necklace
and she really loved touching me, a lot!!


This fellow teased me the whole time,
look at what he is doing!


Even the baby behind me on Gramma Jackie's lap
enjoyed my sniffs and licks.


Jim kept rubbing my chest.
Doggies really feel calm when this is done.


Now this funny fellow really took to me.
I do believe I won him over
for being a cat person.
Imagine that!!!


But the piece de resistance
is Jim's bro who does weird things with his hands.
~~~
I'm always laughing when these humans get together.
It's contagious!
~~~
My 1st Xmas Party of 2013
was a lip smacking success!