Sunday, October 20, 2013

RE-CONNECTION


Last week 
was an unexpected period of
 re-connection
 re-affirmation
and 
re-awakening.


Family visitor's, 
one's that I only knew when Ron was on the phone talking to them
entered my life and shared themselves.


 I only saw it fit to share my world with them
along the shores of Stony Beach.


Taking advantage of the beaches
is No. 1 on their list
because they live many miles (kms) away
in Alberta.


One sojourn had us snooping about the Halifax waterfront
and Ron and I waited patiently for his brother, Mike and SIL Susan 
while they milled about the market inside the building
which I might add is off limits to you know who.


I really like Mike 
so I began my relentless gift
of bringing Mike into my arena, my fold 
with my miraculous staring technique.


Do you think it's working?
I do because Mike is getting ready to put a big wet one on me.
Really he is !!



I miss them so much !