Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garden is Bursting!

 Apparently my garden is just over 20 years old....

 and the youngest plant Magnolia Sieboldii 
is blooming profusely...

 this moth is devouring these chive blooms...

 and the Jack in the Pulpit approves of its new home moved just recently.

 Columbines grace most people gardens and
this blue one delicately hangs waiting for a bee....

 here comes a bee
would you look at that...
how timely!

 This dogwood, Cornus Florida, is completely covered and should look
so very white soon.

 Ron loves clematis and this one called Moonlight
is aptly named because at night
the blooms are so visible...
especially with a full moon. 

 Guernsey Cream from the underside...
I sniffed this one and it's passes my test...
love it!

 Japanese Painted ferns are spreading after many years...
great colour combinations with the maroon and grey.

The Wisteria is so very happy this year...
many blossoms because of a moderate spring.

Oh Hi..I'm standing under the wisteria arbour,
night time is approaching
so I think I'll head in and pull up the covers.

Next time~~~!