Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Peggy's Cove from a Distance


For those of you who are familiar with Peggy's Cove,
this angle is somewhat unknown
because it's outside the village's boundaries.

We like coming here because of the obvious reason
~~~no people~~~
I am watched very closely because rogue waves are known
to sweep people off the mammoth rocks.

These rocks and mossy areas are just perfect for me,
because I can romp and roll (that sounds like another blog),
only I'm at sea level.
Take a look at the romping and rolling 
high in mountains on that blog.

Jim is in his element when we check out other shores.
I just ask that he throw my ball,
just a few times.
I need my exercise too.

This is a great resting area,
so soft and spongy.
My Dads keep saying
"Roll over, Sophie
roll over"
They think I don't understand,
man, are they Clueless in Seattle or what!