Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hi-Lites or No Hi-Lites!

Today is a big day for me 'cos my fuzzy wuzzys are going to be shortened.
 See my legs, some people think I wear ash/blond chaps...I like them plenty!
 When I'm running, especially when I hover, my blond head hi-lites can be seen very easily.
 Now this whole hi-lite business can be costly....
 sitting and waiting patiently for the solution to take....
 the hair dryers are hard on fine hair too....
 and sometimes you never know how it's going to turn out...!
 I jest, folks, my hair is "au naturelle"....
 I was fortunate to have a super blond poodle Mommy and she passed on these gorgeous blond hi-lites to me.
I love her to bits and likewise my hi-lites.
So the next time you see me I'll be a bit trimmer and more chocolatey.
Mmmmm...I loves my chocolate!
I know I'm not allowed to have it 
but it sure smells good.
Until the next time!