Friday, June 17, 2011

Birds, Surfers and Jesse Stone

 One of my favourite positions is leaning my chin out the back window as we head for the beach.
As we arrived, I noticed this sign which has become very popular over the passed few years.
 It meant a film was in progress nearby.
...Nothing but a floating ball in the surf...
 ...Two dedicated surfer chicks with a flock of birds dive bombing the waves for food...
...The sun illuminating one cliff and not quite reaching the other...
...One successful attempt with a wave...
 ...Wave upon wave lapping the shore...
 But with no amount of intense scouring the beach area,
 did we run into Tom Selleck filming the Jesse Stone series.
 Our shoreline is supposed to be similar to Massachusetts.
So if I see him, I'll definitely take pictures 
and then post about it. 
Peace out!